This week has been a blessing in my life. Spending time with American Agriculturist is always a highlight in my life and the theme for 2011 is an inspiring motivated for us all.
All day, day in and day out, I work towards producing results and so do the men and women of American Agriculture.
I al looking forward to time spent with the Women Leaders of the American Farm Bureau.
Each encounter here in Atlanta brings us opportunity to see friends from across this great nation of Agriculturist.
Did you know, that one American Farmer feeds 155 people as compared to the 49 we could feed in 1970′s and by using modern environmentally sound farming practice, Agriculture has greatly decreased environmental impact.
Oh well, happy to spend time at this great luncheon learning more about Producing Results for Agriculture.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @glamourmag: Keira Knightley just wore her #wedding dress for a THIRD time! (See, THIS is why a short dress makes sense!) http://t.co/Xy… 3 hours ago
- RT @FoxNews: Administration struggles to sign up young 'invincibles' for #ObamaCare fxn.ws/1k7CNmB via @foxnewspolitics 1 day ago
- RT @FoxNews: #Iran enrichment capacity expanded dramatically on #Obama's watch fxn.ws/1hwzMPQ via @JamesRosenFNC 1 day ago
- Scared about this for our country. #pcp lnkd.in/bXRWzr4 1 day ago
- So, Cordell had to have a picture too instagram.com/p/hde8eauqbk/ 1 day ago