This week has been a blessing in my life. Spending time with American Agriculturist is always a highlight in my life and the theme for 2011 is an inspiring motivated for us all.
All day, day in and day out, I work towards producing results and so do the men and women of American Agriculture.
I al looking forward to time spent with the Women Leaders of the American Farm Bureau.
Each encounter here in Atlanta brings us opportunity to see friends from across this great nation of Agriculturist.
Did you know, that one American Farmer feeds 155 people as compared to the 49 we could feed in 1970’s and by using modern environmentally sound farming practice, Agriculture has greatly decreased environmental impact.
Oh well, happy to spend time at this great luncheon learning more about Producing Results for Agriculture.
Top Posts & Pages
- Europe’s Oldest Natural Mummy Has Living Relatives @history fw.to/OZ3R29P 9 hours ago
- Having lunch in the beach with the crew. (@ Crabby Bill's Loading Dock - @thecrabbybills in Indian Rocks Beach, FL) swarmapp.com/c/e0FlbqEksW5 1 week ago
- My Mom and Cord on our first day of vacation at lunch. #lovemylife #familytime http://t.co/pOZiqq5Pdo 1 week ago
- Beautiful thought wp.me/p1N9FP-uF 1 week ago
- RT @GrowAgLeaders: Apply for a @NationalFFA Food For All Hunger grant to help end #worldhunger. Learn more here: bit.ly/1xyr8se htt… 1 week ago