This week has been a blessing in my life. Spending time with American Agriculturist is always a highlight in my life and the theme for 2011 is an inspiring motivated for us all.
All day, day in and day out, I work towards producing results and so do the men and women of American Agriculture.
I al looking forward to time spent with the Women Leaders of the American Farm Bureau.
Each encounter here in Atlanta brings us opportunity to see friends from across this great nation of Agriculturist.
Did you know, that one American Farmer feeds 155 people as compared to the 49 we could feed in 1970’s and by using modern environmentally sound farming practice, Agriculture has greatly decreased environmental impact.
Oh well, happy to spend time at this great luncheon learning more about Producing Results for Agriculture.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fathers and Sons wp.me/p1N9FP-tA 1 day ago
- This is Brian and Cord's hands together. #growingupfast #fathersandsons instagram.com/p/rFAN_SuqVQ/ 1 day ago
- Getting ready to #hike in #BigSouthFork with kids #lastdaysofsummerbreak 1 day ago
- Decreased facial expression variability in patients with serious cardiopulmo… doc.omnio.com/2226738 via @omnioapp 3 days ago
- Arterial lactate improves the prognostic performance of severity score syste… doc.omnio.com/2247086 via @omnioapp 3 days ago