This week has been a blessing in my life. Spending time with American Agriculturist is always a highlight in my life and the theme for 2011 is an inspiring motivated for us all.
All day, day in and day out, I work towards producing results and so do the men and women of American Agriculture.
I al looking forward to time spent with the Women Leaders of the American Farm Bureau.
Each encounter here in Atlanta brings us opportunity to see friends from across this great nation of Agriculturist.
Did you know, that one American Farmer feeds 155 people as compared to the 49 we could feed in 1970′s and by using modern environmentally sound farming practice, Agriculture has greatly decreased environmental impact.
Oh well, happy to spend time at this great luncheon learning more about Producing Results for Agriculture.
Top Posts & Pages
- At Outback after getting Jo Nell McLerran to Tier 1 Ortho today. (at @Outback Steakhouse) 4sq.com/1chNTrp 1 day ago
- Having diner with Overton County Farm bureau Board before AG bell ringer breakfast in morning (at @mortons) 4sq.com/1gSxeId 3 days ago
- Eating lunch with @diamondmfarms and Brie after #berryspecial pageant. Had a fun weekend dressing up with Brie 4sq.com/1kouXtD 6 days ago
- I love zulily! Amazing deals on cute stuff for moms, babies and kids. Check it out! zulily.com/invite/smclerr… 1 week ago
- My crew in the #SmokieMountains http://t.co/dR7Ea991GL 1 week ago