I had a comment on one of my blog posts about youth working on the farm from a person who thought farmers were forcing their kids to work on the farm. They indicated we were wrong to do this and that our kids needed to be in school. In my blog post, I clearly stated my children willingly worked on our farm and it was something they loved doing.
Top Posts & Pages
- You need to change your ringtone wp.me/p1N9FP-pp 3 days ago
- Dance recital time in Tennessee #mom #dance http://t.co/zgI29i41sP 3 days ago
- RT @Mariobatali: Local small farm support is worth it to me!! RT. @CWBooyakasha: @Mariobatali WOW...$4.50 per pint. That seems a little … 4 days ago
- So excited, just a #great day 4 days ago
- Well, great #mom fact, " #mom you smell like #latexgloves" #mom #doctor #life 6 days ago