I had a comment on one of my blog posts about youth working on the farm from a person who thought farmers were forcing their kids to work on the farm. They indicated we were wrong to do this and that our kids needed to be in school. In my blog post, I clearly stated my children willingly worked on our farm and it was something they loved doing.
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @glamourmag: Keira Knightley just wore her #wedding dress for a THIRD time! (See, THIS is why a short dress makes sense!) http://t.co/Xy… 4 days ago
- RT @FoxNews: Administration struggles to sign up young 'invincibles' for #ObamaCare fxn.ws/1k7CNmB via @foxnewspolitics 6 days ago
- RT @FoxNews: #Iran enrichment capacity expanded dramatically on #Obama's watch fxn.ws/1hwzMPQ via @JamesRosenFNC 6 days ago
- Scared about this for our country. #pcp lnkd.in/bXRWzr4 6 days ago
- So, Cordell had to have a picture too instagram.com/p/hde8eauqbk/ 6 days ago